The Town of Snow Lake has created a new management position within its team. Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) the Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Transportation and Utility operations within the Town.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Shall Include but Not Limited to The Following:
– Must possess a demonstrated ability to effectively supervise and manage staff.
– Level Two Water and Waste Water Certificates.
– 3A Driver’s License.
– Effectively utilize the Microsoft Office Suite.
– Shall be a Team Leader and Team Player
– Ability to establish priorities and action work objectives.
– Ability to coordinate, organize and problem solve.
– Ability to communicate effectively: verbally and in writing.
– Ability to deal with the public and your team in a respectful manner.
Preference shall be given to an applicant with the above noted skill sets but the Town is also willing to train a suitable candidate who may be lacking some of those skills.
The Manager will be experienced in operating heavy equipment and when required as work conditions dictate; will operate heavy equipment. On call work is required.
There is an attractive Benefits Package and the salary will be commensurate with the experience and qualifications of the successful applicant.
All applications shall include a cover letter, valid criminal records check, resume and three references of which two are work related.
The Town of Snow Lake wishes to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those individuals considered for an interview will be contacted.