The Rural Municipality of Lac du Bonnet is seeking an experienced qualified individual to join our Municipal Administration team in the full time position of Legislative Services Clerk.
• Responds to in-person and telephone customer service inquiries regarding municipal issues, property and tax roll inquiries *primary person*
• Manage website administration and general RM of Lac du Bonnet email
• Prepares for mailing Annual Tax Statements
• Forward all incoming payments to AR/AP Administrator for depositing
• Manage and distribute incoming faxes
• Manages Address changes, Mortgage changes, Land Title changes/additions
• Manages Mylar’s, maps, updates, scans to electronic filing system
• Prepare administration advertisements and/public notices in the local paper
• Update Minutes, Bylaw Binders (ensure they are signed, sealed, and filed appropriately) (incl. all schedules) scanned to electronic filing system
• Manage the Board of Revision Preparations & Board Hearing Notices including attendance at meeting
• Assists in preparing council agenda
• Assistance and Preparation of general office correspondence
• Maintain and manage Lottery Licensing
• Pick up mail (open and distribute to appropriate departments)
• Office supplies
• Arrange couriers
• Assist in other work / projects assigned by Deputy CAO or Supervisor
• Maintain an up- to-date operations desk manual
• Provide job role cross training with other staff
• Provide back-up to Legislative Services 2
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Working Knowledge of MuniSight and Muniware Software Systems
Resumes will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found.
Please forward resume to:
• Sandra Broek, Deputy CAO/Director of Corporate Services
• RM of Lac du Bonnet, Box 100, Lac du Bonnet, MB R0E 1A0
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: 204-345-2619, extension 105
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Email: As noted above.
Application Deadline: August 20, 2021