This is an online event.
Member registration will remain open until end of day, June 14, 2021. No Exceptions.
Click the links below to review the Western District’s:
* The deadline for Service Award submissions (June 4, 2021 at 11am) has been reached.
* AMM municipal members are required to register to be able to vote during the live webinar of their District Meeting. For voting purposes, municipal members are elected officials and senior administrators.
* Registration deadline is June 14, 2021. Be sure to check your Junk E-mail folder just in case any confirmation emails get delivered there instead of your Inbox. If you find this has occurred, select the confirmation message and click Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.
* This meeting will not be recorded.
* All observers will be able to follow the livestream proceedings of this District Meeting via AMM’s YouTube channel. Registration is not required for observers.Click HERE to register for the Western District Meeting
Election for District Directors:
Elections will be held live during each District meeting and be conducted via Zoom’s voting feature.
Elected municipal officials and CAOs, who are registered to attend their District’s meeting by the deadline, are eligible to vote.
The Zoom meeting link and meeting ID will be distributed electronically to each voting registrant, no later than 3 days prior to the meeting date.
Each eligible voter must log into the meeting on a separate device to cast their anonymous vote through the internal voting feature.
Resolutions: Continuing with the format of the 2020 Resolutions, there will be no resolutions debated during the 2021 District Meetings. The deadline for submitting Resolutions to the AMM office is August 1, 2021. For more information about the Resolutions process, contact Stefanie Vieira, AMM Senior Policy Analyst at email@example.com