Under the immediate direction of the Public Works Foreman, duties will include Municipal Public Works duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operate Municipal vehicles and equipment
• Perform maintenance & repair of Municipal vehicles and equipment.
• Assist with construction and maintenance of Municipal Infrastructure (streets, sidewalks, storm drains, water & sewer, tree cutting)
• Ability to work outdoors and have sufficient physical strength, required to perform heavy manual labour in all types of weather
• Experience with a variety of hand tools and power tools
• Experience with but not limited to gravel trucks, backhoe and wheel loader
• Valid Class 3 driver’s license with air endorsement
Closing Date: Position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
For more information and to submit your resume please contact:
Dave Dobson, Operations Manager
Municipality of Souris-Glenwood
100 2nd St S Box 518
Souris, MB R0K 2C0
As mentioned above
Application Deadline: Open until filled