Reporting to the Assistant Chief Administrative Officer, the Municipality of Norfolk Treherne is seeking candidates for the position of Office Clerk. The ideal candidate will be experienced in various administrative duties within a municipal environment.
This is a permanent full-time (35 hours per week) position. Work hours are Monday to Friday (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) Wages are negotiable and dependent upon qualifications and previous experience.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Front desk reception.
• Answer telephone calls.
• Daily mail requirements.
• Receiving and processing applications.
• Maintaining filing systems.
• Updating website and ensuring notices are shared publicly.
• Cash Receipting.
• Maintaining council room bookings, setting up for meetings.
• Prepare and submit reports as required.
• Assist other staff as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum Grade 12 academic achievement.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Possess computer skills with Microsoft Office programs.
• Experience with MuniWare accounting system would be an asset.
Please submit resumes by email to: Jackie Clayton, Chief Administrative Officer, Municipality of Norfolk Treherne at the email address below.
Application Deadline: June 27, 2021