Full Time Employment Opportunity in Public Works
The Municipality of Alexander Public Works Department
is accepting applications for a:
Full-Time Heavy Equipment Operator
This is a unionized position. Applicants must have the following:
• Class I or III License with air brake endorsement
• Ability to operate various types of equipment
such as graders, excavators and loaders
• Mechanical and welding skills would be considered assets
• Willing to take courses for all areas of
Public Works and Utilities operations
• Strong work ethic, ability to work independently
• Willing to work overtime hours and capable of heavy manual labour
• Class I or higher water treatment certificate would be considered an asset
• Perform other duties as assigned
For questions, please call 204-367-6186.
Written applications will be accepted at the post mail or email addresses noted below.
Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you to all who apply.
Municipality of Alexander
Attn: PW Manager
1 Bouvier Trail
St. Georges, MB R0E 1V0
Application Deadline: April 16, 2021