The Gilbert Plains Municipality is accepting applications for a Heavy Duty Equipment Operator for a full time position. This is a unionized position that will form part of a team that is responsible for the ongoing Public Works operations within the Municipality.
• Experience working with heavy construction equipment and the ability to maintain equipment.
• Class 1 driver’s license would be an asset.
• Must be physically capable of performing labor intensive jobs.
• Grade 12 or GED12 preferred however comparable academic qualifications will be considered.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Willingness to work independently and as part of a team.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume stating qualifications, work experience and include three references to:
Amber Fisher, Chief Administrative Officer
Gilbert Plains Municipality
201 Main Street North, Box 220, Gilbert Plains, MB, R0L 0X0.
Telephone: 204-548-2326 Fax: 204-548-2564
Application deadline is noon, Friday, October 29th, 2021
Application Deadline: October 29, 2021