The successful applicant will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
• the ability to work independently
• experience driving heavy equipment, including graders, backhoes, loaders, gravel trucks, etc.
• mechanical experience would be considered an asset
• water & wastewater courses and experience an asset or willing to train
• A valid Province of Manitoba driver’s license- class 3 with air endorsement
• class 3 driver’s license required
• the ability to perform moderately physically demanding tasks
• Minimum 5 years public works experience considered an asset
Please list previous experience and salary expectations, providing at least 3 references and copies of applicable certificates/diplomas along with a current Criminal Background Check and Drivers Abstract.
Please submit a resume to:
Town of Winnipeg Beach
29 Robinson Avenue
Winnipeg Beach, MB R0C 3G0
Application Deadline: Open until filled