Under the direction of Council, the CAO is responsible for the overall management of the operations of the Town, including administration, accounting, supervision of staff, and implementation of Council’s policies, plans and programs.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
– Computer experience with Microsoft Office and Munisoft accounting software would be an asset
Above average communication skills, both verbal and written
– Strong organizational and time management skills
– Ability to develop, interpret and administer agreements, statutes and by-laws
– Ability to see situations from a broad perspective and provide creative alternatives
– Graduate of, or enrolled in the Manitoba Municipal Administration Certificate Program or equivalent program
– Minimum of three to five years of direct experience in municipal administration
Salary range is dependent upon qualifications and experience. An attractive benefit package is also provided.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those considered for interviews will be contacted.