The Rural Municipality of Riding Mountain West is seeking a motivated individual with excellent managerial and finance skills for the position of Chief Administrative Officer.
– graduate from the University of Manitoba-Manitoba Municipal Administration Program (or willingness to enroll)
– three plus years of direct experience in municipal administration or senior management position
– strong computer skills
– ability to communicate with public and employees
– in depth knowledge of municipal operations, administration, financials include PSAB requirements and GAAP
– knowledge of municipal and other provincial/federal legislation
Salary – depend on experience and education
Please email resume to email@example.com with subject line “CAO position”
Open until successful candidate is found. For a detailed job description, please contact the R.M. of Riding Mountain West.