Under the direction of the Chief Administrative Officer, the Assistant Chief Administrative Officer will assist the CAO in performing all duties as directed by the CAO and to act on behalf of the CAO in his absence; providing services to all residents and ratepayers in an efficient and effective manner.
The successful candidate should possess excellent financial and managerial attributes.
Skills and qualifications:
– Graduate from the MMAA program, or
– Professional designation in any related field of the assigned portfolio
– Work experience with MuniWare or similar municipal accounting software
– Has the ability and experience to develop, manage and administer annual and multi-year capital and operating budgets
– Ability to do strategic and long-range people resource planning for the RM – ensuring an engaged workforce resulting in optimal people performance
– Knowledge of Manitoba municipal provincial and federal legislation relating to municipalities
– Strong communication and organizational skills
– Experience in planning will be considered an asset
The successful candidate can expect a salary and benefit package reflective of their experience and qualifications. Interested candidates should submit a resume with three references to:
Resumes may be mailed, emailed or dropped off at R.M. of Wallace-Woodworth Municipal Office 154023 PR 257
(Corner of 83 Hwy & PR 257) Virden, Manitoba
Resumes will be reviewed as early as November 13th – however this posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is located. This position commences as soon as possible.