The RM of Alonsa is inviting applications for the full-time position of Assistant CAO/Municipal Clerk.
The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
• Grade 12 Education, which includes secretarial, accounting and computer skills;
• Good people skills and good telephone etiquette;
• Good oral and written communication skills;
• Experience using Microsoft Word & Excel;
• Experience using Munisoft software or other accounting software;
• Minimum of one (1) year experience in a municipal office or similar office setting an asset;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Ability to multi-task, handle stress and work under deadlines;
Interested applicants should submit resume with references no later than 4:00 PM on Friday, October 1, 2021 to any of the contact coordinates listed below.
For further information, please call Tami at 204-767-2054.
Only those applicants who are awarded an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in seeking employment with the RM of Alonsa.
The Rural Municipality of Alonsa
“Assistant CAO/Municipal Clerk”
P.O. Box 127
Alonsa, MB R0H 0A0
Application Deadline: Open until filled