The Manitoba Habitat Heritage Corporation (MHHC), Manitoba’s largest land and water conservation granting and program delivery organization, is seeking a highly motivated individual capable of working independently as well as in a team environment. The opportunity is a permanent, full-time position as Administration Assistant in MHHC’s growing conservation granting program.
This position will support Program Delivery staff in a number of areas: handle public inquires, conservation agreement and payment processing which may include bookkeeping, database entry, reporting support, website updates, report development, coordinating mailouts, and meeting logistics support.
· Two years of administrative or related experience required
· Training in applied office skills, completion of high school education Manitoba standards
· Excellent teamwork skills
· High level of attention to detail
· Experience working with the public
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· High adaptability to new software systems and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams)
· Experience with spreadsheets and databases
· Ability to prioritize a large workload and complete a variety of administrative duties independently
· Excellent organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
· Experience with financial entry and reporting
· Management of website content
· Experience using Adobe Sign or other document management software
· Experience using Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications or tools
· Interest in protection and conservation of natural areas and the environment
Application deadline: 2021-09-17
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $39,000.00-$51,000.00 per year
Currently staff are working remotely will limited interactions in our offices. Offices are cleaned regularly with mandatory mask and hand sanitation requirements when in the office. There is very little to no public access to our offices.
These jobs have been posted on indeed.com and LinkedIn.
Feel free to email email@example.com for further information about this career opportunity as well.
Application Deadline: Open until filled