A resort and farming community located on the Southern border of Riding Mountain National Park, is seeking individuals to join our Municipal Administration Team.
• Administrative and Clerical Responsibilities
• Assist Chief Administrative Officer
• Customer Service
• Ability to deal effectively and courteously with the public in varying circumstances
• Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
• Willingness to adapt to change and work in a diverse environment with conflicting priorities
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, Outlook) and a comfort level with social media platforms
• Attention to detail and accuracy, organized with ability to set priorities and meet deadlines, and possess a positive attitude
• Demonstrated ability to research and gather information and prepare reports
• Knowledge of general office procedures, accounts receivable and/or payable, various document preparation and records management practices
Preference will be given to candidates with municipal or administrative experience or education. Wage will be reflective of experience and qualifications with an excellent benefits package.
Please apply with cover letter and resume by 12 noon on Tuesday, October 6, 2020 to either the email, fax or mailing address noted below, or in person to the municipal office at 43 Main Street North, Rossburn.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rossburn, MB. ROJ 1VO
Application Deadline: October 6, 2020