The COVID-19 outbreak is an urgent challenge to public health in municipalities across Canada. AMM is committed to supporting member municipalities with information and resources to help keep Manitobans safe.
AMM encourages all members to review these resources regularly. We’ll continue to update this page with additional information as it becomes available.
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 in Manitoba, please visit the Manitoba public health website.
- Government of Canada Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) – Outbreak Update
- Government of Canada – Guidance on Essential Services and Functions
- Government of Canada Travel Health Notices
- The World Health Organization – Coronavirus
- Manitoba Government COVID-19 Measures
- Manitoba Public Health – Health, Seniors and Active Living
- City of Winnipeg (COVID-19)
- Manitoba Municipal Administrators’ Association (MMAA) – COVID-19 Resources
- Association of Manitoba Bilingual Municipalities (AMBM) – COVID-19 Resources
- FCM COVID-19 Municipal Hub
- FCM COVID-19 Resources for Municipalities
- Western Financial Group Insurance Solutions – COVID-19 Resource Centre