During the virtual 2021 June District Meetings, the AMM will be conducting elections for the Board of Directors in all 7 Districts. Each District is entitled to 2 Directors per District.
Nomination and Candidate Requirements:
- Nominations will open May 3, 2021.
- Only elected municipal officials are authorized to nominate a candidate.
- Any elected official (Mayor, Reeve, Councillor) is eligible to be nominated.
- The elected individual will serve on the AMM Board of Directors until June 2023.
- Click here to download a formal Nomination Form, that includes the candidate’s acceptance.
- Deadline for nominations is June 2, 2021 at 3:00 pm.
- Completed nomination forms must be submitted to Denys Volkov, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.
Voting will take place virtually on the day of each District meeting and all elected officials and CAOs from the District are entitled to vote during the District meeting. Please visit the District Meetings webpage to check the date of your District’s meeting.
- Councillor Karen MacKinnon, City of Flin Flon (West Side)
- Councillor Jim Manchur, Gilbert Plains Municipality
- Reeve Ron Kostyshyn, Mossey River Municipality
- Councillor Rhonda Coupland, Municipality of Boissevain-Morton
- Councillor Murray Parrott, Town of Neepawa
- Councillor Linda Little, Hamiota Municipality
- Councillor Kelly Cook, City of Selkirk
- Reeve Cheryl Smith, RM of St. Laurent
* Additional candidates will be added as nominations are received and accepted – please check for regular updates.