The RM of Ste. Anne is requesting proposals for contracted By-Law Enforcement Services.
Proposal documents are available by contacting the Municipal Office.
Proposals clearly marked “By-Law Enforcement Services Proposal” will be accepted by the undersigned until 4:00 pm on February 20, 2020.
The RM of Ste. Anne reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject or accept any proposal. Awarding of the contract in its entirety or in part shall be in accordance with RM of Ste. Anne requirements and only the successful candidate(s) will be contacted.
The RM of Ste. Anne is requesting proposals from qualified individuals or entities with respect to the delivery of specified By-Law Enforcement Services under contract and in designated areas of the RM of Ste. Anne.
By-Law Enforcement Services:
Under contract, the successful By-Law Enforcement Officer will provide the following services as required based on approximately 20 hours per week on average:
1. Conducting inspections, investigations and enforcement of municipal by-laws and regulations according to law and as assigned under the direction of the CAO;
2. Responding to public complaints and inquiries related to the delivery of this service;
3. Be impartial, professional and work with citizens of the Municipality to achieve voluntary compliance;
4. Providing detailed status reports for complaints or investigations, from the commencement to the conclusion, to the CAO twice monthly and upon request of the CAO;
5. Work with other jurisdictions when required (RCMP, Office of the Fire Commissioner, MB Sustainable Development, etc.).
Chief Administrative Officer
RM of Ste. Anne
395 Traverse Road, Box 6 Grp 50 RR1
Ste. Anne MB R5H 1R1
Fax : 204-422-9723